CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 March 2011

before..~.~




Assalamualaikum..:)

this tyme..BEFORE result..dont know what im feel now,,
nervous??scared??worry??mix very well in my heart..huhu..
tomorrow and one other tomorrow..hmm..i will know it,,don know how much A's i can get..
hopefully itz will not make me very saddy and disappointed,,
but the result will make me smile until my ears..like thiz,,=)hehe
be an eldest in my family..i want give the best result for my family,,of course.
.i know,,my parents especially hope so but they never say to me,,
maybe my mum n my dad dont want me feel so stress..i lurf my family,,
and i very hope this SPM result,,same to my past year examination,,,straight a's..hope soo.
.important thing!i know that i've done my best in past spm,,
i've done my job as a secondary student..
now,,i just need to tawakal to ALLAH..INSYAALLAH.
.i will be a good muslimah,
,a good daughter for my parents,
,a good sister for my siblings,
,a good student for my college and also to the beloved teachers
..and success in my future~
~hopefully i will pleased to know my result this wednesday~
AMINN..



No comments:

Post a Comment